Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Features :: Atlanta Occasions Blog

I was excited to hear from Occasions magazine editor Heather Vreeland recently that she planned to use two sets of images from us on the Atlanta Occasions blog. You may remember it wasn't so long ago I mentioned here how much I admire Heather's ambition and drive- since then she has completed a new issue of Occasions, this one promises to be even more amazing than the last, and launched a new blog. I'm sure she's done A LOT of other things I haven't even heard about yet!

Click the images below to view these articles on the Occasions blog. This first set of images features party decor by Event Design Group at the Piedmont Driving Club. Definitely an example of me doing something I love, getting lost in the details...



If you happen to be a fan of vampires and/or werewolves and want to see Eclipse before anyone else, read closely for details on the pre-screening of the third Twilight installment on July 29 at Atlantic Station.




Atlanta Wedding Photographers

No comments: