Monday, September 6, 2010

Featured :: Bethany & Scott's Magnolia Hall Wedding :: Altanta Occasions

As any of my brides and grooms know, I strive to understand and be aware of the wedding details that are closest to the couple's heart. And I know that as many questions as I may ask, I still don't know everything about everything. I know the names of the wedding party and closest family, maybe a little or lot about how the bride and groom met, and I may hear about an heirloom or a tradition incorporated into the day. But I rarely know what's on the mind and heart of the bride and groom as they plan the whole day. For that reason, I loved reading the whole story Bethany provided in her interview today on the Atlanta Occasions blog. It's always a pleasure to have a wedding selected by publisher Heather Vreeland, and I know she appreciated the many colorful elements Bethany selected. Which brings me to a wedding planning tip: if you're interested in having your wedding published or featured on a wedding planning blog, consider the details very carefully. If they are thoughtful and reflect what is unique about you and your fiancé, the details will inspire other engaged couples and editors will be eager to share. Head over to the Atlanta Occasions blog to read Bethany's interview and see more photos.



Atlanta Wedding Photographers

No comments: