Saturday, August 14, 2010

Nickole & Mark :: Auburn University Engagement Photos

I wanted to title this post "Hey Good Lookin'" but that is not so Google-friendly! Nickole and Mark have such a classic flirty cuteness it seems appropriate. These two meet when they were neighbors and attending school at Auburn. They have the sweetest engagement story, which you can read about on their wedding web site here. It made me laugh and cry a little. Nickole was a design student and Mark studied finance, and I was happy that Nickole loved my idea to incorporate these elements into their shoot. The vintage Eames chair is from my personal collection, and it traveled in the passenger seat of my convertible for the trip to AU campus. Quite a funny sight I'm sure, but I've carried Christmas trees, rugs, and a beach cruiser bicycle inside that convertible. Have fun getting to know Nickole & Mark through these images!


Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
I love this simple image in front of the ticket window because I have a feeling that as the years pass, Nickole and Mark will be visiting this spot many times, and one day perhaps with little Auburn fans in tow!

Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
"Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a very sweet and lucky guy!"

Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Interesting technical detail about these three photos: I was unhappy with my flash even bounced off my white reflector and pointed at N&M, so I swiveled the flash toward the light colored wall to the right and loved the soft, directional result. It illuminates Nickole and creates a shadow on Mark's face.

Auburn University Engagement Photos
An old pink Ford I noticed as I rolled into town!

Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
I actually shot these images before the pink Ford photos, but because my exposure settings were for silhouette these look later int he evening so I placed them at the end of the slideshow. Watch it if you want by clicking here!

Auburn University Engagement Photos
Auburn University Engagement Photos
Atlanta Wedding Photographers

No comments: