Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tayiba & Javier :: The Solarium, Decatur Wedding

Tayiba & Javier's wedding at the Solarium in Decatur was pure fun while also showing off lots of thoughtful, elegant touches. Every direction I turned I felt like Tayiba had carefully considered each detail.

Here she is looking thoughtful and elegant herself...

Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the bright urban colors along the street and set my sights on groups portraits there. Part of my process is to question why I do what I do, and I've recognized lately that I tailor my style just a bit according to my clients. The weddings Mandy and I shoot range from classic to trendy, and while I believe it's important (crucial) to produce consistent results, the images shouldn't be shot the same way every time.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Stellar shot by Mandy below. I'm a little jealous of it. During these portraits Tayiba's bridesmaids were telling her how she looked like a princess. Agreed!


Solarium Decatur Wedding
The floral design by Cathy Brim at Bloom was simple, vibrant, and most importantly, unique.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Then this happened (not really, but that is groomsman Ben's sense of humor).


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Two ceremony images by Mandy-


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
By Mandy-


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding

One of my favorite images- it wouldn't be the same without the open truck door and boots for authenticity.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Succulents were incorporated into the centerpieces at Tayiba's request.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Harvard groom's cake. Enough Said.


Solarium Decatur Wedding

Delicious, fresh food by Baddabing Catering.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding

Javier has a very quirky sense of humor, and he seems to divide people into two categories- those who think he is funny and those whom he will eventually convince that he is funny. I happily fall into the former category.


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
By Mandy- she loves this image!


Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Solarium Decatur Wedding
Congrats Tayiba & Javier!

Atlanta Wedding Photographers

No comments: